What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Learn Previously Non-Disclosed Methods that Navy SEALS, Marines and Real-Life Secret Agents AreUsing Right Now to Chisel Rock Hard Bodies and Maintain Mission Readiness — Anytime, Anywhere,With Absolutely No Equipment.
- You’re too stiff or inflexible
- You just want to build a hot body
- Tactically Relevant — the conditioning program must contribute to (rather than compete with) tactical skills — no “exercise for exercise sake”!
- Portability – operatives must be able to train “anywhere, at any time”.
- Pitching: bending forward and backward.
- High-Intensity Fat-Burning Circuits: each mission in the TACFIT Commando dossier can be completed in less than 30 minutes, and those 30 intense minutes melt fat faster than hours of cardio-style exercise.
- Efficient – tactical responders are constantly “operational,” and so their conditioning must be time-compressed to fit into their hectic schedule
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Tacfit Commando scores an averge of 2.65, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tacfit Commando scores 62.55/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tacfitcommando.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $137.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tacfitcommando.com you’ll also be taken through to tacfitcommando.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)